This role is a leadership position accountable for managing the activities of Accounting staff. The ideal candidate will be a strong individual contributor and team leader, while providing exceptional outsourced controllership and advisory services as well as strategic direction to various clients.
This individual is responsible for budgets, forecasts, analytics, and developing KPIs, while providing insight and making recommendations to clients. The Controller must be self-motivated and be able to provide superior and responsive professional services for clients and staff in a fully virtual environment to create an unparalleled experience for all.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge in accounting and tax for businesses in the under $20M market
- 7+ years accounting experience, including 2 years public accounting experience and 3 years supervisory experience
- Ability to multitask and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Minimum Education & Training Required:
- Certified Public Accountant – must be current. (Candidates will not be considered for this position if they do not have an active CPA License.)
- Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a US Citizen residing in the US Candidates outside of the US and those requiring work visa sponsorship will not be considered.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed