Our Client, a Small Niche Accounting Firm is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their team.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $26-$27 per hour
About Our Client:
Our Client works with small businesses that do business with the US Government through grants & contracts for Research & Development services, IT services, program management services and other items procured by the US Government through contracts & grants.
- Responsible for client accounts:
- day-to-day data entry
- government invoicing
- payroll processing
- accounts payable
- bank and credit card transaction feeds
The goal of this position is to provide accurate financial information to our clients on daily and weekly basis.
The Full-Charge Bookkeeper needs the following skill set to be effective in the performance of their duties:
- Technology Savvy – The ability to work with a variety of on-line technology packages including but not limited to: QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Time, Bill.com, Divvy, Online Banking, etc.
- Accounting Background – Training in Accounting or degree in Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Ability to Communicate – Strong communication skills to present themselves and complex data in a clear and understandable way to clients, Firm management, and internal staff.
- Attention to Detail – Understand the process of data entry and the need fall all work to be supported by source documentation or preparation of supporting schedules or notes.
- Time Management – Able to prioritize work projects, meet deadlines and organize work into logical steps for timely completion.
- Commitment – The ability to get the job done and complete with minimal costs and use of resources for our client.
- Problem-Solving – The ability to identify a problem and develop an action plan to correct the problem with compromising the output provided to the client, Firm Management, or internal staff.
- 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping including the following real-time activities:
Use and operation of QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Bank Feed Transaction Processing through QBO
- Credit Card Transaction Procession through QBO
- Bank and Credit Card Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Processing using Bill.com
- Preparation of Adjusting Journal Entries
- Experience with job or project cost accounting
- Experience with Government Contract Accounting for For-Profit Companies
- Experience working with Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Defense Contract Audit Agency and other government agencies.
- Payroll processing and distribution to project or job costs for specific company projects or contracts.
- Experience with on-line technologies such as: QuickBooks Time, Bill.com, BotKeeper
- Experience working with multiple clients full bookkeeping functions
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed