Boutique CPA firm in Georgetown, Texas is hiring an Audit Supervisor.
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders, this firm believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
- CPA professional with 5-7 years of public accounting experience.
- Ability to plan, supervise, and complete compilation, review, audit, and agreed-upon procedure engagements within budgeted and acceptable quality control parameters.
- Ability to train staff in all computer programs utilized by the firm.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference in the people around them.
- Experience with construction contractors and employee benefit plans preferred.
- Experience with CCH Engagement and Knowledge Coach applications preferred.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed