Our CPA firm client, a best-in-class accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking a REMOTE Audit Senior to work with privately held middle market clients.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
- Experience with privately-held middle market clients
- Licensed CPA or CPA track
- 3-5 years of recent audit and assurance experience in public accounting
- Strong interest in the emerging technologies impacting the CPA industry
- Experience with or strong interest in project-based consulting and business advisory assignments
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to self-direct, and manage multiple projects, priorities, and timelines
- Thrives in a team environment; Willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves
- Makes decisions with adherence to established guidelines and industry standards with a solid appreciation for how each item impacts the big picture of the success of the client and the growth of the firm
- Socially focused with an ability to build and maintain valuable relationships
- Delivers excellent at client service, demonstrated by clients consistently seeking your advice.
- Provide project management and oversight throughout each client engagement. Proactively liaison between partners and clients
- Enthusiastically address the opportunities and issues with a high level of engagement and energy.
- Confidently demonstrates strong technical abilities.
- Influences and advises clients as a trusted business advisor by suggesting viable solutions.
- Drives firm growth by participating in key technical areas of the practice.
- Purposefully provide performance feedback and evaluations of staff to ensure maximum achievement and allow opportunities to develop and grow so that viable employees are retained
- Drive technical development needs of staff and implement opportunities to provide training to develop and expand staff skillset
- Thoroughly implement efficient and effective processes or procedures and provide follow through to ensure all requirements for the processes or procedures are reinforced
- Strategically participate in recruiting activities for new employees including attending various career fairs, interview potential candidates, and seek out non-traditional methods in finding new staff
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed