Our boutique CPA firm is hiring |Audit Manager needed in Georgetown, Texas
A boutique public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders. Strong firm focus on maintaining work-life balance and a supportive environment for employee growth.
- CPA licensed in Texas with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in compilation, reviews, and audits of financial statements.
- Effectively manages a team and workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Experience within the construction and employee benefits plan industries preferred.
- Experience with CCH Engagement software preferred.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed