Our Client, a highly ranked CPA firm in the Pacific Northwest, is looking for a REMOTE Audit & Accounting Manager with leadership qualities, who seeks partnership level responsibility and a high income opportunity.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $90,000-$120,000 DOE
Audit & Accounting Manager (6+ years)
This individual will perform audit engagements in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAP), and a limited number subject to Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), to include planning, risk assessment, fieldwork, drafting financial statements and finalizing engagement binders. Supervise and review audit engagements conducted by in charge accountants including fieldwork, workpapers, financial statements, to ensure accuracy, sound audit theory, and compliance with methodology.
Desired experience to include:
- For-profits organizations
- Non-profit organizations
- HUD audits
- Limited scope employee benefit plans
- Conducting financial statement review engagements of privately held companies and non-profit organizations in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Superb communicator, team-oriented, self-motivated with proven ability to effectively work on multiple tasks and stay on top of deadlines.
- Some experience with CCH Engagement (Client uses for financial statement binders)
- Some experience with Thomson Reuters PPC SMART practice aids for planning, risk assessment, audit checklists and audit programs
- Client’s financial statements are a combination of excel and word with the excel portion (basic statements, disclosure note tables) combined into word (audit reports, note disclosures) which creates one seamless financial statement deliverable
- Most deliverables are emailed securely to clients via Sharefile.
- Internal communication between audit team members and staff is generally via MS TEAMS (video or chat) and MS Outlook for email.
- CCH Access for tracking project workflow, time entry, etc.
- Ability to work from home with access to client’s VPN set up.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed