Our Client, an accounting firm providing guidance, bookkeeping, and financial advisory services, is looking for a REMOTE Accounting Manager to join their team.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
About Our Client:
Our CPA firm client helps their team and their clients achieve their goals by making certain their finances are in order and done right. To achieve this they offer training, great work environment and the opportunity for flexibility.
Clients are typically small to medium sized businesses. Client provides outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. They work hard to implement the systems and processes to support clients’ businesses.
Our Client Offers:
- Flexible scheduling for better work/life alignment
- A “connected firm” that leverages technology to help manage workflow and communications
- A supportive team atmosphere, we can attitude : meet our clients needs
- Training and mentoring
The Remote Accounting Manager Should Have:
- Knowledge of general accounting, periodic financial reconciliations, month end close process, sales tax, payroll and end-of-month financial reports
- Strong knowledge of cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Initiative to identify any issues or outliers, and apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions
- Listen to client and provide accounting services to keep them moving
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and resolving financial needs
- Apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed