Respected full-service CPA firm with locations across South Carolina, offering work-life balance to its employees, is seeking a Hybrid Tax Senior Manager.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: hybrid; locations across South Carolina
Compensation: $110,000- $150,000 DOE
- healthy work-life balance for employees
- health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
- 401(k) match
- 4-day work weeks during June and July.
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns involving complex issues, including multi-state taxation and pass-through entities
- Assist clients with tax planning and prepare tax projections
- Respond to tax notices
- Support and assist managers in training and development of staff
- Foster a teamwork environment to deliver optimized services to the clients
- Research complex business and tax issues
- Provide exceptional quality and timely service that contributes to the long-term success of our clients
- Build client relationships and look for opportunities to provide additional services
- Participate in professional, civic, and business networks to expand and develop business opportunities
- Assist partners in assigned administrative functions of the firm
- Continually build and improve on technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of public accounting experience in taxation and the responsibilities listed for this position
- Professional, strong communication and client relations skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to support and work in a team environment.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed
Fancy Another Way to Apply?
Career LevelPermanent Full Time
Work Experience5-10 years
QualificationCPA or EA Required - Yes
Salary$110000 - $150000 Year