A Full Service CPA Firm is looking for an experienced Remote FP&A Manager to oversee multiple engagements and lead a team of 3-4 accountants.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $85,000- $95,000 DOE
The Accounting & Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for issuing high quality GAAP and OCBOA financial statements following all procedures for Prepared, Compiled, and Reviewed Financial Statements. The AFRM will oversee approximately 60 monthly engagements (mostly Prepared OCBOA) and approximately ten annual engagements (GAAP Reviewed Financial Statements). The AFRM will lead a team of 3-4 accountants by providing feedback on technical and soft skills and giving performance reviews and career progression coaching.
- CPA License required.
- 5+ years of experience in financial statement reporting.
- Deep understanding of GAAP and SSARS.
- Deep understanding of QBO software navigation, troubleshooting, and project/budget tracking.
- Fast learner of new software, able to navigate quickly and find common features.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Perform preparation, compilation, and review engagements for GAAP and OCBOA statements.
- Prepare and review Percentage Completion Schedules for construction industry clients.
- Remain current with all relevant GAAP and SSARS professional standards.
- Lead SSARS engagements from planning procedures through issuance.
- Review and issue monthly financial statements for accounting service clients.
- Mentor, guide, and offer feedback to team members.
- Train your team members to take on increasing responsibility and delivery of smaller projects.
- Ensure high-quality, timely delivery, and positive client experience for all projects.
- Annual/Periodic travel to continuing education conferences or to host team on-site training events. Otherwise, you’ll be working remotely from the comfort of your home office. You must have a dedicated, private room with high-speed internet access.
- Core hours are 9am-3pm Pacific Time.
- Camera-On Culture. High emphasis on documentation of procedures and processes.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed
Fancy Another Way to Apply?
Career LevelPermanent Full Time
Work Experience5-10 years
QualificationCPA or EA Required - Yes
Salary$85000 - $95000 Year