An established CPA firm, offering a blend of expertise and personalized service to business owners, executives and independent professionals is in need of a Remote Tax Manager to join the team.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $85,000- $120,000 DOE
- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Plan the timing and assigning of staff to engagements.
- Review engagement documentation, resolve any technical problems, and keep the partner informed of all
important developments in the engagement.
- Prepare client billings, as requested by partners.
- Evaluate the performance of staff & senior accountants.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Market the firm as much as possible, by volunteering, public speaking, etc.
- Assist in administrative functions, as assigned by the partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Senior Mangers/Managers usually will be head of departments as assigned by the partners and will be
responsible for their department.
- Ensure that the firm’s policies & procedures are followed.
- Understand the economics of an engagement, including going over budget and making a profit on engagements.
- 5 to 10 years recent experience working in public accounting
- Active CPA license
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed
Fancy Another Way to Apply?
Career LevelPermanent Full Time
Work Experience5-10 years
QualificationCPA or EA Required - Yes
Salary$85000 - $120000 Year