Remote Senior AccountantRemote New
An established CPA firm, offering a blend of expertise and personalized service to business owners, executives and independent professionals is in need of a Remote Senior Accountant to join their team.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $70,000- $85,000 DOE
- Possess a working knowledge of firm technology, Go File Room (GFR), email, and the Internet; and the use of firm spreadsheet, word processing, tax preparation, and the time and billing software.
- Become proficient at tax and accounting research, including a knowledge of the reference sources
available to the firm.
- Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating, supervising, and completing the various phases of
Compilation, Review, Tax, Audit and Special Project engagements.
- Monitor the completion of daily, weekly, monthly, annual work schedules.
- Make decisions within their scope of knowledge.
- Monitor their time on engagements to achieve maximum efficiency and profitability while maintaining
high work product quality standards.
- Review engagement documentation by staff/bookkeepers, resolve any problems, and keep the
manager/director informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff accountants.
- Evaluate the performance of staff accountants.
- Develop quality client relationships and loyalty.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the engagement managers/directors or partners.
- 3 to 5 years recent experience working in public accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Actively pursuing a CPA license
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed