Remote Staff Tax AccountantRemote New
An established CPA firm, offering a blend of expertise and personalized service to business owners, executives and independent professionals is in need of a Remote Staff Accountant to join their team.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $60,000- $70,000 DOE
- Obtain a working knowledge of tax and accounting research techniques. Know how to use RIA and PPC.
- Train clients on using QuickBooks.
- Prepare accounting to obtain completely referenced working trial balance.
- Prepare Sales tax and payroll tax returns and accounting.
- Prepare tax projections
- Become proficient in the preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns
prepared by the firm.
- Assume responsibility for the completion of tax returns under the supervision of more experienced staff.
- Resolve notices, and correspond with IRS and State taxing authorities.
- Prepare Financial Statements. Know different types of financial statements.
- Monitor time on engagements to achieve maximum efficiency and profitability while maintaining
high work product quality standards.
- Perform assigned special projects
• 2 to 3 years experience in either public or private accounting.
• Undergraduate degree
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed