Remote Tax Accountant, AdvisoryContract New
Growing, service-oriented CPA firm seeks accountant with strong work ethic to join the team.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $80,000- $90,000 DOE
- Responsibilities and requirements include:
- 2-3 years recent public accounting experience (CPA or CPA candidate preferred).
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft products.
- Proficient in tax software, Ultra-Tax preferred.
- Prepare personal, business and non-profit tax returns.
- Review QuickBooks for completeness and prepare/post adjustments, as necessary.
- Prepare tax projections for small business clients by reviewing and analyzing the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss detail from QuickBooks.
- Small business consulting requiring direct contact with clients.
- All aspects of client responsibility.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Dependable, detail-oriented and organized.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed