Controller – CPA – Multi-ClientPermanent Full Time Remote New
This role is a leadership position accountable for managing the activities of Accounting staff. The ideal candidate will be a strong individual contributor and team leader, while providing exceptional outsourced controllership and advisory services as well as strategic direction to various clients.
Compensation: $100,000 to $115,000
This individual is responsible for budgets, forecasts, analytics, and developing KPIs, while providing insight and making recommendations to clients. The Controller must be self-motivated and be able to provide superior and responsive professional services for clients and staff in a fully virtual environment to create an unparalleled experience for all.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge in accounting and tax for businesses in the under $20M market
- 7+ years accounting experience, including 2 years public accounting experience and 3 years supervisory experience
- Ability to multitask and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Minimum Education & Training Required:
- Certified Public Accountant – must be current. (Candidates will not be considered for this position if they do not have an active CPA License.)
- Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a US Citizen residing in the US Candidates outside of the US and those requiring work visa sponsorship will not be considered.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed