Are you overworked in your firm and dreading tax season? You are not alone. Following the Great Resignation, making your deadlines is become more and more challenging. However, there is a solution – Hire freelancers!
Join Jeff Phillips, the CEO of Padgett and founder of Accountingfly (a specialty staffing firm that hires hundreds of people into firms every year). In this webinar you’ll learn how to solve your capacity challenge by hiring freelance accountants who will join your firm on short-term assignments for seasonal work.
Learn the best ways to find and hire freelance talent to support your firm during the busy season, fill an essential skills gap in the short term, or handle backfill work for your clients. It’s time to hire freelancers!
Does your firm need to grow? Schedule a call with us to go over your hiring needs and how we can help.
- List the best ways to find and hire freelancers
- Determine where freelance accountants can fill an essential skills gap in the short term
- Recognize how freelance accountants can help to handle backfill work and make your busy season less daunting
Let's make your job postings work for you!
Testimonials from this Webinar:
- “Extraordinary! Mr. Jeff Phillips for your expertise and knowledge. Thanks CPAacademy.org and Mrs. Beryl for the opportunity attend this course.”
- “I’m ready to freelance my accounting team now that I’ve watched this!”
- “How to hire freelance accountants provides good insight and arguments for such hiring methods. The webinar was quite interesting, and the presenter did great. I appreciate the use of a few good slides as well to drive home facts and trends in hiring.”
Schedule a Discover Call to see how Accountingfly can help!
Accountingfly is ready to help firms and companies hire permanent or temporary remote accountants. Schedule a 30-minute Discover Call with Accountingfly to learn how our years of recruiting experience can help you place the right person in your company and grow your business.